Monday, October 13, 2008

A Shameless Plug from your Favorite Writer

As most of you can tell, I'm pretty obsessed with ASU and college football as a whole.

What most of you might not know is that I'm pretty good at talking about sports that aren't ASU football.

If you're so interested, my employer has allowed me to keep my own all-encompassing sports blog on their website. It'll touch on everything from the world of the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and college sports. The blog is called Beyond The Scoreboard; the title spawning from my desire to bring you the story of sport without crunching useless numbers.

You can get to the blog directly by visiting bts1060am.blogspot.com or through our station's site, www.thefan1060.com.

2 comments:

Nick Saia said...

Justin, its good to hear you are finding successs. Robert Balling would be proud.

Justin said...

nick, are you still doing your photoshop wizardy? i might request your assistance.