Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sun Devils in Training Camp Update

Marty James of the Napa Valley Register filed a report on Zach Miller, including some quotes about adjusting to life at training camp:

“It’s a lot of work and I’m learning a lot, doing what I can to make plays out here and keep up with the offense,” said Miller (6-foot-5, 255 pounds), who is from Phoenix. “I feel like that I can come in and compete right away. I feel like I am prepared for that and I anticipate coming in and doing what I can to help the team and make sure that I am playing as hard as I can.

“It’s just about adjusting, learning new techniques, learning a new type of offense and really being open to that. I’m just learning as much as I can right now and listening to everything the coaches say, so I’m doing what they’re asking.”

No comments: